Saturday, July 20, 2013

Week 36 - No Subject

Hello!!
 
Reid Wilson Budge is adorable!!! Landon and Becky congratulations!! And Mom and Dad congratulations yet again on becoming grandparents!! Oh my goodness, I was not expecting that in the emails this week! Even though he was early, it sounds like he is happy and healthy! It sounds like I am going to have to spend about a month flying all around the world to meet all my new nephews when I get home. I also got a letter from Shelly yesterday that had a picture of John's new babies - I think our family is doing pretty good about the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth! :)
 
Well this week was a really busy week - it has been a blast with Sister Osterloh - she is such a great missionary, and really brings the spirit with her whenever she speaks and testifies. She is really good about sharing her personal experiences and testimonies, in lessons and in contacts, and everywhere she can! We are getting better and better at working together in a good balance.
 
We were able to go to the Kato's house this week and have Family Home Evening with Ryoko and the kids - they are the cutest family!! It was a really fun night - she made us a delicious cheese fondue dinner - it was so nice!! I don't know when we'll be able to meet again though - they have a really busy schedule with all the kids activities and things - shibaraku aenai kamoshirenai kedo tama ni aisatsu shi ni ikiatai to omoteimasu.
 
Today is going to be a really busy P-day - we have our Music Night concert this Saturday, so we have practice from 1 to 4:30 today - after that Sister Osterloh and I are going to Kawashima san's house - she is an old investigator that comes to Eikaiwa everyweek. She is going to put us in Kimono's and then if the weather is okay we are going to go outside and eat underneath the sakura trees - so I don't have too much time to write again today - I am so sorry! After this concert is over P-days should open up a lot more.
 
I love you all so much! I know this gospel is true, and that is blesses families! I know it has blessed mine!
 
Until next week!
 
Love,

Sister Budge

No comments:

Post a Comment