Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 52 - Sorry this week is going to be short....

Hello!!

I'm sorry this week is going to be really short - President Evans has arranged a Baseball activity for all the missionaries in Sapporo - to go and see The Hokkaido Fighters play at Sapporo Dome, and we are having a barbeque in about two minutes so they are telling me I have to get off the computer - so I'll make it short!

First: This week was transfers, and I am still in Odori! I am still STL, but I have a new companion, named Sister Furue, from Kagoshima - she is wonderful! Honda shimai went to Atsubetsu, one of my old areas. We now have 43 sisters in the mission and still only two STLs! We'll see how this goes! 

I found out that one of my old investigators in Atsubetsu is scheduled to be baptized this week! Her name is Shiga san, and she has been an investigator for over a year - she comes to church more fatihfully than a lot of members - I am so happy that she is finally going to be baptized! 

We have been so blessed recently with investigators and members that are willing to team up and dendo with us - the member fire is really amazing! We got a call this week from a member, calling to ask us when we had time to dendo with her! We had a couple of hours before an appointment and we were able to go with her to a ton of non active members - it was great! I don't know what it is, maybe because we are travelling so much and only know we have a few days to be in our area, but it seems like everyday we have here has just been chock-full - and it is so much fun! We are working hard, are exhausted every night in the best way and loving being a missionary just as much as ever! 

Sorry its so short this week - I love you all so much! The gospel is true! It brings so much joy and love into our lives. 

I'll write again next week!

Love, 

Sister Budge

No comments:

Post a Comment